Today I learned that people actually like this blog and follow it. Whoops.
Well in the past three weeks I have learned:
- that I made the right choice in changing my major to anthropology. Computer science was not for me. I may never love college, but at least I don’t outright hate it anymore and I’m no longer super stressed out by Java programming and calculus.
- that I can bring my GPA back up to a 3.0 and recover nicely from my F in Calculus and D in CS, without taking either class over.
- that I can still complete my major, minor, and even a second minor and still graduate on time, in spite of having not decided on a major until two months ago.
- that Mark loves me.
- that Shannon (his girlfriend) still loves me in spite of that.
- that I am going to be living with a puppy next year. Setting up housing for next year has been the most stressful thing ever and I am so grateful that it’s over.